Problems compiling Vlib

I recently used the new setup.exe on a Win95 Laptop that I already had
B20 installed to install the latest cygwin version.  I used the download
from the Internet Option and then installed to an empty directory instead
of replacing the B20 so I got the new (or what I believe to be new)
Directory structure.  Seemed to install and work like a champ.  Since I
was pretty new to cygwin when I installed B20 and am still new to it, I
am really still checking it out.  The install and setup seemed to work
fine.

I am however currently having problems the VGui Library by David Wampler
using the makefiles which are included with the Vlib and I can't seem to
determine where the problem is.  I tried to recompile under my old B20
version but now that I installed the new net version and the new
directory structure and it changes the mount points I can't get it to
compile as a test under the old B20 version either.  I believe this is a
mount point issue and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the
default mounts were that were setup when you installed B20 so I can
change my mounts when I run the old version to see if it will compile
there.

I thought it might be related to needing the mingw libraries or gcc2.95.2
but I see gcc2.95.2 was installed with the net install and download the
mingw extra's (gcc-2_95_2-mingw-extra_tar.gz) from
ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygwin/gcc-2.95.2/ and
installed that to /usr/local/mingw and still get the same errors.

When I try to compile the V libraries either under the old B20 (with the
incorrect mount points) or the new net version I get the following
output:

/usr/local/v/srcwin$ make vlib
g++ -c -I/usr/local/v/includew -I/usr/local/v/gnuwin32/include  -O2 -o
/usr/local/v/obj/vapp.o vapp.cpp
vapp.cpp: In function `int CMain(void *, void *, CHAR *, int)':
vapp.cpp:1197: implicit declaration of function `int
InitCommonControls(...)'
make: *** [/usr/local/v/obj/vapp.o] Error 1
/usr/local/v/srcwin$

I was getting a whole different set of errors but then I changed the
mount for d:/cygwin to / from binmode to textmode and got it to this
point.  This compile under the old B20 but I can't seem to get it to
under the new.  And without the original default mount points for B20 I
can't prove it did under B20.

Any insight in this would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Keener
bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com
75462.747@compuserve.com

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of the message and its content is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify use immediately by telephone or e-mail.
Mailto:Administrator@FultonPaper.com

Thank you.