[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gdb 20000608

I've uploaded a new version of gdb to sourceware/pub/cygwin/latest.
This version of gdb should be able to properly find file even if the
files are referenced via the cygwin mount table.

I've also made a couple of other modifications.  gdb no longer
displays the DLLs that are loaded as they are loaded.  Instead,
you can get a list of DLLs via the "info shared" command.

I also added a "dll-symbols" command for loading the symbols of a DLL
file.

To update your installation, CREATE AN EMPTY DIRECTORY, cd to it, and
download the latest version of setup.exe from the cygwin/latest
directory at a cygwin mirror site near you.  Then type:

setup gdb

Answer the questions as you did when you first installed cygwin.  This
procedure should only update the gdb package.

Once the setup is complete you may remove this newly created directory.
It will contain the setup.exe program, a setup log file, and the
gdb tar file.  None of these are needed for further operation of gdb
but you can keep them around if you are interested in reinstalling
everything later.

As usual, I have only updated sourceware.  The gdb files will take a
while to propagate to the mirror sites.

Christopher Faylor
Cygwin Engineering Manager
Red Hat, Inc.