RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: make 3.79

It's not the echoed line I expect, but the gcc line !

Correct output should be:

==============
Variable MAKE should be set to "/usr/bin/make" automatically!
echo Compiling test
Compiling test
gcc test > /dev/null 2>&1
make: [test] Error 1 (ignored)
echo Echoed line
Echoed line
==============

but I get

==============
Variable MAKE should be set to " " automatically!
Compiling test
make: [test] Error 1 (ignored)
echo Echoed line
Echoed line

BTW: I solved my MAKE bug. It was caused by a function defined in my .bashrc:
declare -fx MAKE ()
{
    make -r -f `basename "$PWD"`.mak $*
}