Re: OpenSSH and RSA authentication problem

Corinna Vinschen <corinna@vinschen.de>    writes:

>  Did you create your passwd file with SIDs in pw_gecos?

Yes. The interesting thing is sshd works fine when I switch it to use
password authentication (I made all necessary adjustments to my NT
user permissions). But I really need to get it to work with RSA auth.

Alexander

--
"No matter how much money you spend, you can't make a racehorse out of
 a pig. You can, however, make an awfully fast pig."