Re: binutils 2.9.5.0.46: IEEE support is broken in binutils because of `slashpatch'

On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 12:03:26PM +0100, Alexander Aganichev wrote:
>If someone cares.
>
>(See attached file: ieee.diff)

I do care, but if this is a problem in binutils, it should be sent to the
binutils mailing list.  I'm sorry to bounce you around like this but we
don't have any control over what goes into the binutils distribution.  That
requires approval from a binutils maintainer.

cgf