Re: weird hanging problems with cygwin v1.1.2

Do an 'strace -osomefile somecommandthathangs'

and look for references to network drives, i.e. try to find // or \\.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/