GNU LilyPond and Guile binaries available

Hi List,

Prebuilt binaries of latest guile cvs snapshot and lilypond development
are available from:

    http://appel.dyndns.org/lilypond/gnu-windows

packaged in tar and zip.  If there's enough interest, I'll make them
available regularly.

Greetings,

Jan.

Ps: These binaries are cross-built on LinuxPPC, using a simple script
    which sets-up a cross-built environment, and compiles a list of
    cross and native packages.  It's still a bit rough, but it may
    serve as 'documentation':

	http://appel.dyndns.org/~fred/software/cross.tar.gz

    Previously, in anticipation of the 1.0 release, I've been working
    on setting-up a cross-build environment for a distribution through
    RPMs, together with Michael Ring.  Now that Cygwin-1.x is still
    using tarballs, I've reverted to tarballs/zips.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter