RE: New GCC available for testing (TRY 3) -- fixes -mno-cygwin pr oblem

Title: RE: New GCC available for testing (TRY 3) -- fixes -mno-cygwin problem

AC_CYGWIN keeps saying 'no' although I'm running configure from within bash and using cygwin latest from two days ago (1.1.2).  This message seemed relevant.

Trying to compile a simple program like the following fails... should be fairly similar to what autoconf is doing by my reading of the macro.

#ifndef __CYGWIN__
#define __CYGWIN__ __CYGWIN32__
#endif

int main(int argc, char **argv) {