Re: GDB on Win2k doesn't work for me.

All right. What more information do you want? I have included the output of
cygcheck -s -v -r and some other information that could have possibly been
relevant. I *have* been trying to debug this problem, but I have run out
of ideas. AFAICT, this problem is caused by something in the configuration
of the system, rather than a problem with GDB itself.

I believe you that gdb works perfectly for you (there would have been
*many* more complaints otherwise). Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me.
At this point, all I can offer is moral support, until I hear *something*
helpful from the community at large (as I said I am out of ideas).

I am asking for any ideas, thoughts, suggestions (fixes...?) that anyone
out there might have concerning this problem so that I could continue to
work at it. That is what this mailing list is for, isn't it? What
other information could be useful? I'll do what I can to provide it from
my end, and I'm sure Paul Stodghill (who started this thread in the
first place) would be willing to do the same from his end.

I understand that debugging a problem which you cannot re-create
can be frustrating at the best of times. I recognize that posting to this
list will not always give me a quick fix. I also understand that you
are busy people and don't always have the either the time or the
inclination to tackle a somewhat obscure problem. All I am asking for
is a response which is a little more helpful than a link to the newest
version of the software.

Adam Schlegel