Re: GDB on Win2k doesn't work for me.

Thank you. This was the kind of information I was looking for. Alas, it
was also one of the first things I checked. I will look into Chris'
suggestion (using set debugexceptions) when I have the time. (Having a
working solution, unfortunately, reduces the priority of this problem...)
I will let the list know if I find something.

BTW, I *am* running the gdb from gdb-20000610.tar.gz.