Re: Cross GCC for AS400

Extremely sorry,

    There are only two places listed on the Cross GCC FAQ as being generally
available to discuss these issues. One is comp.arch.embedded and the other is
this list. There isn't a a "suitable list". comp.arch.embedded is also not "a
place" for this discussion, but at least they find it interesting.

-Chirag.