From: Michael V. Nikolaev <mvn@gu.kiev.ua>
To: Cygwin <cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Date: Thursday, June 29, 2000 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: Debugging under SMP problem

What Cygwin components do you mean? I installed all software from
sourceware.cygnus.com (directory "latest"). I also tried to solve the
problem with cygwin1.dll from the CVS snapshot (22-jun-2000). Unfortunately
with no success. By the way my previous mail contains cygcheck results
attached.

Best regards,
Michael