Windres problem again

Dear all,

   I hv tried to search the solution for this problem.
However,i found that there have too many people asked
this question too,but i cant found any solution work
in my computer..

    I am using Cygwin B20.1,when i try to compile
the gimp.rc included in the gimp for win32 source code.

$ windres gimp.rc gimp.o

windres: warning: preprocessor failed
windres: no resources

I have make cpp.exe in my searching path,and try the solution:

windres --preprocessor cpp.exe --define RC_INVOKED -o gimp.o gimp.rc

but the result is the same.

Any solution to this problem? Thx a lot!

--

GCS/E/ED/O d- s: a--- C++@ UL>++@