Re: Need advice on doing builds of Cygwin and Insight tools...

Dave Arnold wrote:
> 1.Does it matter what version of tools I currently have?
>   (I downloaded about 2 weeks ago but when I do uname -a the output says
> 1.1.2)
>   so I'm wondering if I have b20.1?  I think the 1.1.2 is for the cygwin.dll
> but what does
> b20.1 refer to? The overall package?

b20.1 is an old package out of December 1998.

> 2. Whats the minimum I need to build Insight?

Nothing! The gdb which you got when downloading is already
build with Insight. You should only check if you have the
latest version because of some bugfixes done in the meantime,
perhaps.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen