Re: GDB signal handling not working (stop, print, nopass, etc)

On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 10:27:45PM -0400, Max Feil wrote:
>Hi folks. I am desperate to get the "handle" command of gdb working under
>Cygwin. Try as I might, I can't get gdb to stop, print, or "nopass"
>signals like SIGUSR1 or SIGHUP to the process being debugged.

Signal handling only works with Windows-type signals currently.  SIGINT
may work, SIGFPE may work, SIGSEGV definitely does.

I tried to add some recognition of cygwin's signals a while ago but it
never worked right and I never got too far with it.

Sorry, but there is only minimal signal handling support in gdb currently.

cgf