Re: Extending cygwin's process table

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 03:30:10PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
>	sounds good, If ps can give the start time for a process then it
>won't cause any grief for me. If there is no way for me to tell the
>order processes are launched in though, that could be difficult.

Yes.  The start time is stored now and I would not remove this.  I could
add an option to ps to sort the processes by start time, too.

I didn't make it clear that the reason that the pids would look like this
is that Windows is very random in its pid assignment.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/