Re: sh problem

OK, I think the problem you're having is the same one I'm having.  I've
rewritten my script asdf.sh to be:

#!/bin/sh
echo $*
./asdf.sh

And ran it with:
./asdf.sh "a b" 'c d' e\ f g h

The output I got was:
a b c d e f g h

When I expected it to go into an infinite loop.

Noel

matts@bluesguitar.org on 2000.07.28 16:06:01

To:   yap_noel@jpmorgan.com
cc:   Cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject:  Re: sh problem

It says something along the lines of ". is not a recognized command".  At
the moment, I deal with the problem by putting "." in my path, but that
doesn't seem like a very good solution.