Re: Find problems remain in 1.1.3

Confirmed. I see similar problems, although my 'pattern' of
  find: ./lib/libcygwin.a: No such file or directory
-type errors is different.

I took two different files, cygwin1.dll (which find 'found' without
error) and libcygwin.a (which gave the error shown above). I then used
getfacl to look both the files themselves and the directories that they
were in. The results were identical for both the error-producing
libcygwin.a file, and for the error-free cygwin1.dll file:

ERROR-PRODUCING:
# file: /lib/libcygwin.a
# owner: 544
# group: 513
user::rwx
user:500:rwx
user:1000:rwx
group::---
mask::---
other::rwx

ERROR-FREE:
# file: /bin/cygwin1.dll
# owner: 544
# group: 513
user::rwx
user:500:rwx
user:1000:rwx
group::---
mask::---
other::rwx

ERROR-PRODUCING:
# file: /lib
# owner: 1000
# group: 544
user::rwx
user:500:rwx
group::r-x
mask::r-x
other::r-x
default:user::rwx
default:user:500:rwx
default:group::r-x
default:mask::r-x
default:other::r-x

ERROR-FREE:
# file: /bin
# owner: 1000
# group: 544
user::rwx
user:500:rwx
group::r-x
mask::r-x
other::r-x
default:user::rwx
default:user:500:rwx
default:group::r-x
default:mask::r-x
default:other::r-x

So, it must be something unrelated to permissions. (FWIW, I have ntsec
on).

--Chuck