Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: inetutils-1.3.2-5

> I've updated the version of inetutils in cygwin/latest to 1.3.2-5.
> [snip]
> Run setup and answer all of the questions.
> [snip]
> The mirrors below have the latest version of
> this package:
>
> ftp://ftp.sunsite.utk.edu/pub/cygwin/ (US)
> ftp://gd.tuwien.ac.at/gnu/cygwin/ (Austria)
> ftp://sunsite.org.uk/Mirrors/sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/ (UK)
> [snip]

Right after these 3 announcements appeared I ran my setup, but all 3 mirrors
reported 'nothing to install'.
So I downloaded the releases manually (from the Austria mirror) and untared them
myself, no problems.

I'm wondering
1) Why weren't they available for setup when you announced them?

2) When I had downloaded them into my own 'latest' subfolders next to the older
versions, why couldn't setup.exe detect that I had new versions when I installed
from disk? It didn't install anything.

3) Will they all be installed again when they become available and I run setup,
resetting my settings (like inetd.conf)?

4) If 3) is true and 2) is too difficult to make, can you include a tiny shell
script with the packages so they can register themselves, so setup won't try to
install them again?