Re: cvs available for test

--Forwarded to the list for Travis Howell <kirben@bigfoot.com>--

I found another CVS issue under Cygwin 1.1.3 with eggdrop1.4 CVS, when I
follow the instructions at http://www.eggheads.org/txt/cvs.txt the
directories get created alright but I get errors for every file it tries
create like this:
cvs checkout: cannot write eggdrop1.4/CONTENTS: No such file or
directory
cvs checkout: cannot write eggdrop1.4/COPYING: No such file or directory
cvs checkout: cannot write eggdrop1.4/FEATURES: No such file or
directory
cvs checkout: cannot write eggdrop1.4/INSTALL: No such file or directory
cvs checkout: cannot write eggdrop1.4/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory
cvs checkout: cannot write eggdrop1.4/NEWS: No such file or directory
cvs checkout: cannot write eggdrop1.4/README: No such file or directory

Those eggdrop 1.4 CVS instructions work fine via a shell on Redhat 6.x
though, this problem also occured when using the gdbm and cvs rpms from
http://cygwin.cjb.net/ I made sure I removed those rpms beforing using
your
cvs and gdbm binares though.
My system is using latest Cygwin 1.1.3 binaries from both latest and
contrib
directories, any ideas ?

---------