Re: Tar failure on large file (NT)

This looks like a 32/64-bit issue.  Try entering 4415176704 in the NT calculator
in decimal mode, then click on Hex.  Supposedly, GNU tar 1.13 has extended tar's
ability to handle file sizes > 2GB so you might try building and using that.  Using
some combination with gzip may provide a workaround, but probably not.

Regards,
Doug Wyatt