new setup: chooser

OK, I put this off while I was away last week (anyone notice? ;) but
here it is: setup now has a "chooser" that lets you choose what to
install of the various versions available.  Currently, setup.ini
doesn't list more than one version of each package, and the chooser
doesn't remember anything about what you picked last time (when it
does, *then* it will be cool), but at least it's fun to play with
(unless you're up to date, in which case it's pretty boring - delete
or change some lines in /etc/setup/installed.db to test it).

	http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/setup.exe

The new dialog will display which versions of which packages you have
installed, and which version it intends to upgrade it to.  At the
moment, the only useful choice is to not upgrade :-(

I'll probably need to add a "help" button once I get some feedback
about the kinds of problems people have with it.

Feedback encouraged!

DJ

PS: if someone wants a little programming project, there are three for
the chooser: (1) remember if a package is "skipped" and skip it next
time, (2) remember last prev/curr/exp selection and default to it next
time, and (3) add an option to setup.ini to default a package to
"skip" if it's not already installed.  Contact me for details and
hints.  Oh, and an "uninstall" option, but that's a bigger project.