I am working on correcting the code but I am stucked now

Hi charles first thnx for ur ranting :)

any way it seems I need to change my glass cuz I read those read me and web
page but found no clue about u

anyway I have corrected some parts of the code so now the libcygipc.a and
ipc-daemon.exe compiles
and seems they work
but when it comes to ipcs i get the following messages which I can't
understand
<---start
'home/administrator/cygipc-1.05/sem.c:69: multiple definition of `GStrMsg/
ipcs.o(.bss+0x14):ipcs.c: first defined here
:')lib/libcygipc.a(shm.o): In function `init_globals(void
'home/administrator/cygipc-1.05/shm.c:70: multiple definition of `GSemShm/
ipcs.o(.bss+0x4):ipcs.c: first defined here
:')lib/libcygipc.a(shm.o): In function `init_globals(void
'home/administrator/cygipc-1.05/shm.c:70: multiple definition of `GSemSem/
ipcs.o(.bss+0x0):ipcs.c: first defined here
:')lib/libcygipc.a(shm.o): In function `init_globals(void
'home/administrator/cygipc-1.05/shm.c:70: multiple definition of `GSemMsg/
ipcs.o(.bss+0x8):ipcs.c: first defined here
:')lib/libcygipc.a(shm.o): In function `init_globals(void
'home/administrator/cygipc-1.05/shm.c:70: multiple definition of `GStrSem/
ipcs.o(.bss+0xc):ipcs.c: first defined here
:')lib/libcygipc.a(shm.o): In function `init_globals(void
'home/administrator/cygipc-1.05/shm.c:70: multiple definition of `GStrShm/
ipcs.o(.bss+0x10):ipcs.c: first defined here
:')lib/libcygipc.a(shm.o): In function `init_globals(void
'home/administrator/cygipc-1.05/shm.c:72: multiple definition of `GStrMsg/
ipcs.o(.bss+0x14):ipcs.c: first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bin/ipcs] Error 1

administrator@MACHINE3 ~/cygipc-1.05modified
$
<------end
here what I did for fixing the issue until now

at the file ./include/IpcNtStr.h
line 72 the structure member int current_nb[SEMOPM] has the same name as the
structure which under c++ is synonym to the class and its forbiden to have a
member in same name as the class as I think
so I added the letter i to the member name so it became: current_nbi[...]
I have traced the presence of this memeber through the code and changed all
the possions to the current name
that resulted in producing the libgyipc.a and ipc-daemon.exe

but when it came to ipcs things happened as I mentioned above

I hope little help to guide me
thnx