new latest/README

Before you run setup.exe, please have a look at the README file in the
cygwin/latest directory at your favourite mirror.  It was just updated
to give some basic instructions and information about the new GUI
installer.  Before now, it hadn't been updated since DJ first wrote
it in April, and had lost much of its relevance.

I've also updated the FAQ entry about the GUI installer.  Between the
README file and the new FAQ entry, several of the questions that have
come up recently on the list are answered there.  (I haven't written
about the new chooser yet, though.)

Please have a look there if you have questions about setup.  Or if you
know a lot about setup, and would like to give me some feedback on
what else to write.

Thanks,
David