environment settings for dejagnu

I've lost track of the environment settings required to run dejagnu (gcc make check) in the current dejagnu.  I know it should be in the list archive; I searched there and in the FAQ.  I should have kept my notes up to date where they wouldn't have fallen victim to the application of SP1.  I should have removed RealPlayer and maybe NAV before applying SP1.

Under B20.1, setting TCL_LIBRARY was sufficient.  Now there's another one needed.  Can anyone help me out?