Re: ncurses -- where is it?

Hi,

Actually, I said ncurses is "available" for Cygwin...

Take an aspirin, ibuprofen, or acetaminophen, then try:

<ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Wilson_Charles_S/V1.1/>

either under "ncurses-5.0" or in the "usr-local" bundle that Charles maintains.

There are many Cygwin 'archives' - the mail list, Cygwin maintained software
and independently maintained software, etc., and there is a link to Charles
Wilson's Web site (from which you can get to ncurses or usr-local) on:

<http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/ported.html>

Regards,
Doug Wyatt