Re: Instructions for submitting patches

You can either submit a replacement patch, or submit a patch that
depends on the previous patch being applied (you don't have to wait
for CVS if you can figure out how to make the patch anyway).  Your
choice at the moment, I haven't gotten a chance to install your
previous patch yet today.

I normally don't send an email back until I get around to either
applying or rejecting the patch.