Please help-- I need a non-graphical version of emacs for Cygwin.

Hello:

Please help; I am new to Cygwin.

I need a non-graphical version of emacs.

(I was able to find a version of emacs, but when I launch it from Cygwin it
opens in a new window and it has a complete point-and-click interface.)

(Note: I am running Windows 2000 Professional.)

Thank you,

Mark K.

"I have made this letter longer than usual, because I lack the time to make
it short." -- Blaise Pascal.