Temporary files.

Hello,

 I'm getting alot of temporary files in my c:\winnt
directory. And in WinNT I have TEMP and TMP set to
c:\TEMP. So I wonder where cygwin puts it's
temporary files. I would have guessed it would be
in /tmp. But I never get anything there. Does UNIX
always put temporary files in /tmp? Or can you set
some env variable?

 I have two(2) main reasons for thinking it is
cygwin. First I have a file there called
randseed.rnd in there. And I thought it might be
part of something in cygwin. But I also have PGP on
the system that might create that. The second thing
is that in cygwin you don't have TEMP/TMP set. So
maybe the cygwin programs ending up thinking there
is no temp dir setup. So default to c:\winnt. That
is what windows do if not TEMP/TMP is set.

 Anybody know anything about this?

 Jens Yllman