CVS Problem

Hi All

I'm faily new to cygwin and am having a problem getting cvs to work fully.

I can check out and check in 'normal' files fine. But I have problems when I
try to check in any of the special files that live in $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/ such
as the cvswrappers and modules (they weren't their initially, but I added
them cos I wanted to use some of the more powerful features that cvs has).

When I try to check any of these special files I get an error message along
the lines of:

"/tmp/cvs610863d5.0" [dos] 7L, 287C written
Checking in cvswrappers;
/cvs/CVSROOT/cvswrappers,v  <--  cvswrappers
done
cvs commit: Rebuilding administrative file database
cvs [commit aborted]: cannot open dbm file .#1013 for creation: Permission
denied

Has anyone else found similar problems? Or can anyone tell me where I am
going wrong?

Thanks

Sagar