Re: setup.exe 2.13 not working

DJ,

This looks/sounds like the same problem that I was having and reported in
a previous thread about libpng and zlib.  I actually found that they had
been downloaded but they were in the contrib directory (contrib/libpng
and contrib/zlib) and not in latest.  If you then go back into chooser it
tells you again there is a newer version and then will not download after
that.  Once removed from contrib and latest if it is in both then it will
download the file again, but chooser still shows it to you as an option
for download and not as keep.

This is the problem I mentioned I was going to try to dig into further
and see what I could find.  The other thing unique about zlib and libpng
is they appear to be the only two in setup.ini that have a current
version (not designated as such) and a previous version designated with
[prev].  I haven't gotten deep enough yet to see if this is really a
factor.

While we're sort of on the subject what is the actual purpose/intention
of the contrib and latest directories.  Actually I understand latest,
it's contrib I'm confused about.  Being new I wasn't sure why there was
two (or more?) possible locations?