Re: Setting cygdrive prefix to '/' causes disappearing mounts

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Chris Faylor wrote:

> I asked Corinna to look into this as soon as she has some time.

Because she maintains the sshd port? Uhh, no. This report has nothing to
do with sshd per se. I simply used that as an example showing that as long
as _any_ program that loads the Cygwin DLL is still running, the mounts
remain. Quit the program and all other Cygwin programs, and the mounts
remain (as verified by checking for the keys in the registry). Start up any
Cygwin program, and now the registry keys instantly get erased (you can
watch it happen in real time by simply keeping the registry editor open and
refreshing it immediately after executing any Cygwin program)

--
David Condon                    |       dcondon@apk.net
Webmaster, APK Net Ltd.         |       (216) 241-7166