note on future net releases

If you really want us to get the latest software,
update the mirrors to match the main site.
Three files last night wanted to update, but the
updates suggested were older than the ones I already
have.
It updated Make, and tried to update zlib and libpng
the last two were older than what i already had.
Bobby McNulty Junior
RedMachat Sound Productions

=====
It was the the Best Of Times, it was the worst of times
Message, Spock?
Non that I'm concious of, except, of course, Happy Birthday.
Kirk and Spock in Star Trek II The Wrath Of Khan
May 1982

Robert McNulty Junior (C) 2000