X in Cygwin? Anyone ever tried that?

Hi,

well that's *not* a question whether you did that *too* but whether you
*ever* did that.
Just to avoid misunderstandings ;)

I like to ask if someone has ever succeeded in running this.
Well I got my X sources tarball sitting here on CD, and if you say it is
successful,
I could try to start compiling it this evening so it's finished next morning
(hopefully)... ;)

Ermm....Considering my *limited* system resources here, I personally
wouldn't tend to
run KDE here, though :) *grin*.
Nah, Fvwm2 would be sufficient.

Whoa, what a modest attitude! ;)