Linux Man Pages Tar Ball And Is RPM supported by CYGWIN

Could someone please tell me what I should download to get the linux man
pages tar ball?  There seem to be several files with *man* contained as part
of the file name.  Also does cygwin support rpm?  If so could someone please
direct me to information on that tool, i.e. where to get it, use it etc.?

Thanks.

Laurence F. Wood
Chief Science Officer
Sunyata Systems Corporation
Tel: 732-701-9746
Fax: 732-701-9748
www.sunyatasystems.com

"Pioneers in High Fidelity Computational Biochemistry
for Lead Optimization and Compound Synthesis"