Re: Two snapshot bugs

I'm sorry, but this information is not really useful unless you can give
specifics about the version of the snapshot that you are referring to.
The snapshots change frequently.  For instance, I checked in some bug
fixes last night and some more this morning.

So, please try this on tonight's snapshot.

cgf