Re: Need Solution -- MUtli-thread, Data privatization

At 06:16 PM 10/11/2000, srinivas reddy wrote:
>Hai,
>         I am Naga. Now I am working on multithreads.
>         Now I have a single thread C++ based program with me.
>Almost all the calsses in that program are singleton.
>SO I can not instanciate any class more than once. Now
>I have to convert thisprogram to a multithread one.
>Number of threads are depending on the person running
>that program. But some times I want all threads to be
>use the same object, but with different data member
>values. To do that I down loaded some material from
>the web. But it is helping me. So I want a solution
>for this.
>         And one more thing is, I want a good material on Data
>Privatization and Memory Classes. I hope I will get
>good solution.
>
>=====
>Nagasreenivasa Reddy Surapareddy
>6084,Crowne Falls Park way,
>Hoover, AL-35244.
>205-326-2006(work)
>205-444-9168(Resi)
>SurapareddyN@EPEnergy.com

Sorry but I think you've missed your mark with this mail list.  The
discussion here focuses on the use of Cygwin based products.  I don't
think the information you're looking for is going to be immediately
available to you on this list.  I'd suggest you try elsewhere (sorry
I can't think of a good place to direct you to).