Re: distribution suggestion

Jasmin Patry wrote:
> Would this be sufficient?  (Note that I would argue that the web is "a
> medium customarily used for software interchange", but if you guys
> don't agree, then that's fine.)

You're missing the point.  It must be on *YOUR* website, not some third
party like sources.redhat.com.  There is no requirement that the
binaries and sources be bundled into a single download -- you can
package binaries and source separately.  But *both* must be available,
in the same form.

So, if you distribute binaries via your ftp site, then you must
distribute the sources also via ftp on your site.

ditto: binaries via your http server....sources via your http server
CD-by-mail....CD-by-mail
etc.

--Chuck