RE: bugs in zip and bash

Well, Chris, I wouldn't have been continuing this thread if filtering would
do what I want.  What I want is tagging.  See below...

> How about investigating the available alternatives yourself?
> Your mail
> agent can filter and we provide tags specifically for this reason.

I was already doing what I knew how to do in Outlook.  As you might know,
the man pages for Windows utilities and applications (like Outlook) are
sadly lacking.  A simple "Outlook can already do tagging, blah, blah, blah"
in your original posts would have been more helpful.  Now that Brad and
David took the time to educate me, I've set up Outlook to do tagging which
is pretty similar to what I was asking for originally.

-- John