Latest net release: setup does not install packages without versionnumber

I have just downloaded the latest net release (1.1.4) and the following
problem occurred: setup.exe installed just the packages that have a version
number, e.g., bash (bash-2.04-3.tar.gz) but not the fileutils, that are just
called fileutils.tar.gz. All files without version numbers were listed as
"Skip" or "N/A" in the "Full" (as opposed to "Part") listing.

As soon as I renamed fileutils.tar.gz to fileutils-1.0.tar.gz and restarted
setup.exe, setup.exe "saw" it and installed it.

I could indeed install the part of the distribution lacking from the first
install by adding fake version numbers everywhere.

This happened under Windows 95 OSR with all Microsoft updates in place.

Thank you,

					seba