Re: CygWin 1.1.4: problem in default /etc/profile when HOME has s paces

If you can figure a way to make sure that spaces in HOME are always treated
as escaped no matter how its used, that's a possibility.  After doing some
shell programming, its not clear to me how one could guarantee that spaces
in any environment variable is always escaped but just because the notion
eludes me doesn't mean it couldn't be done!;-)