RE: [SETUP WORKS AGAIN] setup.exe v2.22 was boken with package without number.

Mmmm! my cygwin tools work again and my W2K box is now complete.
Thanks a lot ...

But just one word, now you check that all required packages are present
during install. It's a good thing but you also check for contrib packages
and warn user if they are missing. From my point of view, contrib
(contribution) are packages that are of interest for users but not required
(as opposite to standard or 'latest').

Perhaps is a good idea to add a check box like
[X] standard [ ] include contrib

Other solution: move contrib code to latest to avoid confusion.

Both are acceptable, but leaving contrib alone is litte bit confusing.
Anyway, I can leave with it as long as setup works.

Again, thanks for your very good job (for years!! with GCC and now with
cygwin)