Re: [SETUP BIG BUG] et.seq.

I'm a musician, not a programmer, and all I'm trying to do is to give
people a free world-class edition of Domenico Scarlatti's harpsichord
music with LilyPond under the GNU GPL.

When it takes me most of a week of screwing around to try to get
Cygwin to work, which it has, then I find that the bug that caused
all it was noted on this group before I started, I do indeed feel
like I'm in a war zone. (Not to mention that the reason I'm stuck
with getting Cygwin to work is because RedHat Linux, which I
*bought*, refuses to run in one disk partition even though that's
perfectly legal Unix/Posix and I'm using a 5 MB non-GUI program on a
machine with 64 MB memory.)

I've now got 8 posts (many in two copies), all but one of which went
off like a landmine to shoot the messenger. (One of the 7 apologised
after he read the prior posts and realised how bad the problem was.)
BTW, I DID download all the files that were at the mirror I used.

If RedHat doesn't start putting users first, they are going to end up
like DEC. GNU deserves better.