RE: UNC paths and executables

Hi Larry, hi John,

I noticed a similar problem starting a DOS batch file.

$ /cygdrive/c/test.bat
The system cannot find the given path.

This works:
$ `cygpath -w /cygdrive/c/test.bat`
echo Hello!
Hello!

The bash seems to have a feature to run a "X.bat" as "cmd /c X.bat", but the
magic fails to convert the path of the first argument.

Greetings,
Jörg