Re: Make --win32 shell bug?

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 02:59:03PM -0400, Town, Brad wrote:
>Attached:
>. new patch to make's function.c.  It always null-terminates the buffer
>instead of only when it's empty, which is what I should have done in the
>first place.  Sorry.
>. patch to ChangeLog.Cygnus with new entry.  (The entry assumes the new
>patch to function.c.)

You've probably seen the announcement for the new version of make.  Thanks
for your submission.

>I saw the corrected spawn in this morning's CVS sources.  I was mad because
>your solution was much better.  :)

But, I forgot to quote the first argument, which you had done.  I've made
that change to the current sources.

Thanks again for tracking this down.  It makes my job (or hobby or
whatever this is) *much* easier when people are willing to actually
track down problems and offer solutions.

cgf