Re: I've ported MIT kerberos v1.2.1 to cygwin

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Christopher Faylor wrote:

    I can produce a tarball easily.  I've been messing with diff/patch
but I'm receiving crashes from patch.exe.

    I'm also not sure about the licensing scheme for kerberos.  I
believe there are export restrictions etc that would make it's inclusion
in the standard distro illegal in some circumstances.

    As for being the maintainer... I'm not sure.  I ported this so I
could use it and the port was relatively easy.  If some obscure bug pops
up I don't think I can go trhough the 100,000+ lines of code to fix it.

    I'll try to post instructions and a patch as soon as I can figure
out why patch is crashing on me.

    Thanks,

    Mark