Re: BUG: cygwin-1.1.5-3 cannot call fl32 anymore...

THERE IS NO NEED TO Cc ME WHEN SENDING EMAIL TO THE CYGWIN MAILING LIST.

Can we verify the version numbers that you are running?  There is
no cygwin 1.4.0 and there is no cygwin-1.5.0-20001031.

What is this '(pcsalow) [132]' prompt?  Is this bash?  Is fl32 a cygwin
program?  What parameters are being passed to it?  Are you really saying
that it is complaining about quotes when being run by just typing
fl32?

Please answer the above questions and provide 'cygcheck -r -s -v' output.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/