cygwin32-mount.el

The cygwin32-mount.el that I found in (one of) the mailing lists helps Emacs
convert Cygwin mount points to Windows directories on filename expansion.
I've done a little hacking on it in that it was not picking up the right
mount point for the filename expansion in some cases.  Basically, it was
picking a shorter name (ie. "/usr" instead of "/usr/emacs").  A simple
reverse sort on the mount point list (to push the bigger names to the top)
fixed the problem.

The new cygwin32-mount.el is attached.  Simply install it in your lisp path,
byte compile it, and load it in your .emacs.

My free software work for the day... :-)

David Masterson
*	Rational Software
*	18880 Homestead Rd.
*	Cupertino, CA  95014