Lame question

Hi

I have just writted very simple (but useful) util and I wander how to
make it available to public. It just gets text content of
Windows clipboard and prints it to stdout.
Some could use it for commands like "wget $(winclip)" or something
like that. What do you thing about it? Is it worth to make
it public? And if yes how to make it available to people?

Best regards

Rhino.RNA

"Never be afraid to tell the world who you are."
                                        -- Anonymous