Re: Possible bug with select and master side of pty

It may be a real problem and I appreciate your attempts to track it
down but since this seems to be working fine for the vast majority of
things which use the pty, I don't think I'll be fixing it any time soon.

If someone else would like to take a stab at this (hah?) that would be
swell.

cgf